Terms and conditions for use of the platform
Accepting the mentioned terms, the user provides Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. an authorisation to communicate the order details as in order confirmation, tracking details etc. via email, SMS and WhatsApp.
Throughout this document, "we", "us", "our", "ours" refer to Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. Wherever we have said 'USER' it refers to YOU or the end consumer.
The user here refers to any person who visits, browses or registers with the platform i.e Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd.
- 1.1 Any user who accesses and/or uses the Platform in any way is subjected to these Terms & Conditions for use and are bound by the policies mentioned by Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd.
- 1.7 In addition to these Terms, the user may be required to comply with the Terms & Conditions of the third parties, whose links are contained/embedded in the services. It is hereby clarified that Soch shall not be held liable for any transaction between the user and any such third parties.
Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. mentions that the user will be able to avail of the services after registering on the platform. Registration is a one-time process and is free of cost. The user may register in one of the following ways mentioned below.
- 1.1 By creating an account on 'Not So Pink' platform: This can be done by providing relevant personal information for the creation of the account on the platform. An exclusive account will be created for the user by 'Not So Pink' based on the details provided.
- 1.2 By creating an account through a third-party: Using the login credentials of the account maintained by the user with platforms integrated with Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. ( Facebook, Google), in that case, the user is subjected to the relevant third-party Terms & Conditions applicable as well as those of Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd.
This Site is directed to be used by adults only. We assume that any minor, if at all, accessing our Site is under the supervision of their guardians. 'Not So Pink' or its associates do not knowingly collect information from minors. The user will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of their account, password, and restricting access to their computer, and the user hereby accepts responsibility for all activities that occur under their account and password. The user acknowledges that the information provided, in any manner whatsoever, is not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third-party in whatsoever nature.
The user is deemed to access or use the website for the sole intention of using the services and shall not indulge in any unlawful activities that might hamper the platform or content. The user holds a limited license to access or use the platform for the sole purpose of availing of the services.
The user doesn’t reserve the right to
- 1.1 Delete, modify or tamper with the platform or its content in any way be it any information in regards to services, performance, sales or pricing, disclaimer notices such as copyright or trademark symbols or logo that the user does hold authority or express permission to modify.
- 1.2 Use or access to services that are unlawful or harms Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. or any other entity as determined in Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd.’s sole discretion.
- 1.3 Users are not deemed to use any software, tools, mechanism and other engines (such as spiders, robots, avatars, worms, time bombs, easter eggs, cancel bots, intelligent agents, etc.) to navigate or search the Platforms.
- 1.4 Make false statements against the services or platform that might hamper the entity of the business.
- 1.5 Engage in any disruptive or destructive acts that include spamming, flaming, trolling, phishing, or any other activities as those commonly understood in general terms.
- 1.6 Inflict any damage or otherwise impair the platform and/or services or any connected network by posting, copying, submitting or uploading any software that contains a virus that hampers the platform or its content.
- 1.7 Post or upload any content that is disruptive, abusive, threatening, harmful/harassing, hateful and/or offensive that violates the law or right of any party.
- a) notify Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. about any unauthorised use of the account or if any security breach.
- b) Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. does not take ownership if the user fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions and is in no way liable for direct or indirect loss if any.
- c) the user will be held liable for any losses incurred to Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. if the user failed to protect the conﬁdentiality of the account.
Host, display, upload, publish, transmit or share any information or data through the platform that belongs to another person or entity:
- That is disruptive, harmful, harassing, defamatory, indecent, vulgar, pornographic or in any way hateful or ethnically objectionable.
- that hampers or exploits minors in any form
- that fails to obey or act in agreement with any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- that communicates any information that is offensive, derogatory, objectionable or menacing in nature
- that violates any law
- any other activity that defames or maligns any entity or person
Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. emphasises that all information shared regarding products or services is accurate in all aspects within their capacity.
All data, information, text, graphics, images, content, logo, interface and other materials are and continue to be Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. or relevant third-party property. Additionally, all trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade secrets concerning the platform are property of Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. or pertinent to an affiliated third-party.
The user does not reserve the right to copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, transmit or circulate the information in any way without any permission or written consent. Such actions will not be encouraged by Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. allows the user to view and access the content and other materials solely for identifying products, accomplishing the purchase of the products and processing returns & refunds, following the Return and Refund Policy. Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. grants the user with limited license to access and use the services or the platform. The user is not allowed for carrying out any resale of products or commercial use of the content material, any collection and use of product listings, description or any plagiarised use of the platform and its content.
The user is deemed to use data or information on the products or service that is made available on the platform for downloading to carry out the purchase, provided that:
- the user only uses for the sole intention of carrying out the purchase, non-commercial informational purpose and does not reproduce, use the information or broadcast it in any media.
- makes no modifications to any such information, and
- does not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
- The products displayed on the platform are only an invitation to offer. Carrying out the purchase the user decides to complete the transaction constitutes the offer. All orders placed by the user depend on the availability of the products, the platform's acceptance of the offer and the user's adherence to the Terms. The user acknowledges that accessing or carrying out the purchase of the products on the platform is at their own risk and using their best judgement before entering any transaction. The user may then complete the transaction for the products and place the order.
- The user agrees and acknowledges that they have made the requisite payment for the services availed to them on the platform. Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. accepts online payments be it credit card, debit card, net banking, digital wallets or other payments as made available by the platform. The payments carried out by the user for the purchase of any products may be subjected to Fees and Payment Policy.
- After the purchase has been successfully placed for the products or undertaking to pay for the product in case of Cash on Delivery, the product shall be delivered to the user, as per the Shipping Policy
- If the user wishes to cancel the order made on the platform or return the products purchased on the platform, he/she can go ahead as per Return & Exchange Policy or Refund Policy.
Soch Retail Pvt Ltd accepts leading prepaid payment options like major credit cards, debit cards, net banking, digital wallets etc., and offers Cash on Delivery (not available at all locations) as well. All transactions carried out and payments made by the user on the website or mobile application shall only be in Indian Rupees. In case of a prepaid transaction, the user will receive a notification suggesting that the order is confirmed on the successful purchase of the product. The notification will be sent to the user’s registered mobile number or email id by Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. confirming successful placement of the order.
There may be limits to the amount of Cash on Delivery payments based on the pincodes or the state in India where delivery must be made.
Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. will verify the shipping address and pincode with the database before confirming the order. In the event the order is not serviceable by our logistics service providers or the area is not covered, we urge the user to provide us with an alternate shipping address for the delivery to take place.
The user can make a purchase from anywhere in the world through a website or mobile application but must ensure the shipping address is within India.
While submitting the alternate address, the user is responsible for accepting and collecting the package from the alternate address provided. Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. in any scenario is not responsible or won't be held accountable if the user fails to accept and collect the package from the alternate address provided. Confirmation from the logistics service provider of successful delivery of the product to the alternate address is deemed as acceptance of the delivery by the user.
Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. ensures the user's satisfaction and sets our procedures and policies in accepting the cancellation request of the products ordered on the platform.
- Product cancellations before the order is confirmed.
- The Cancellation Policy shall be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions.
Third party information such as data, product catalogues, product descriptions, images, pictures of the products, links to third-party websites and other details/data from external sources is made available on the website. The third-party content is for general information purposes only or for the user to carry out the purchase based on the product description.
In any scenario, Third party content links to third-party websites, the user access to third-party websites or any external link, the user is solely responsible and at their own risk. Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. does not endorse and is not associated with any other party website or external links.
The products and services available on the platform, and the samples, if any, that platform may provide to the user, are for personal and/or professional use only. The products or services, or samples thereof, which the user may receive from us, shall not be sold or resold for any/commercial reasons.
In case any products or beauty services purchased/received/availed causes side effects or doesn’t suit the user, please note that 'Not So Pink' is in no manner responsible for any manufactural side effects or service provider and manufacturer or service provider of the product or service shall be solely responsible for such side effects and consumer complaints. The user should carefully read the individual Terms & Conditions in relation to the products and beauty services and consult a specialist before the use of the same.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from and against any and all third-party claims, losses, liabilities, damages and/or costs arising from the user's access to the platform, violation of the Terms & Conditions, or infringement of any content material or data or other Rights reserved and owned by Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. or the third-party.
Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. will notify the user promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, damage, harm and in addition to the foregoing, the user agrees to provide Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd., with reasonable assistance at their expense.
Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents or content/service providers is not liable for any direct, indirect, special or remote damage caused by the user. Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible in any case.
The user hereby acknowledges and agrees to these Terms and Conditions and that it constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning the use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change/alter/modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. The continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes the agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. The user shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
The user may submit any grievance regarding the platform or the services, including any abuse, discrepancies or grievances concerning the processing of the information, to the grievance officer. If any query, please feel free to contact: email@example.com
Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd.
601, 6th Floor, Link Rose, Above Levi's Store, Linking Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai - 400054
The terms, all the transactions executed between the user and Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. and the relationship between the user and Soch Retail Pvt. Ltd. is regulated by the laws of India.